Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm a Big Sister!!

I spent the last week with my family in South Dakota.  I went to basketball games, fed the cows, made cookies, worked in the garden, decorated Christmas trees....it was so much fun.  Thanks everyone for making it a great week.

I was at Camp Dakota because mommy was in the hospital having a baby!!!  When I came back home, I finally got to meet my new baby broth Zack.

He is so tiny.  I can't believe that I was ever that little.  He may be small, but he can sure cry!
I just couldn't wait until I could hold him.  Grandma Judy made sure that I did it just right.
After I held him, it was grandma's turn.  I had to make sure she did it just right.

On Sunday, it was time for grandma and grandpa to go home.  I made sure to leave a few things up there so that I have an excuse to go see them again.
Sunday afternoon, Santa came to town!  We went to go see him and make sure that he knows how good I have been, or at least how good I can be :)

Thanks for checking out my blog,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment