Monday, November 15, 2010

Work and Fun

Now that I'm getting to be a big girl, I have to start doing more chores around the house.  This weekend, it was my turn to sweep the floor.  I guess it's only fair, since I'm the only one here who throws their food on the floor when they're done eating :)
Sometimes I get the broom going the wrong way.
After the floor was clean, mommy and I worked on saying "turkey" for Thanksgiving.

Daddy and I studied the football rules for his game this weekend.  Seems like a lot of rules for a game, what fun is that?
With the floor all clean and the rules mastered, it was time for me to go to bed.  Before that though, I had to brush my teeth.

This weekend, me and mommy and daddy went to the zoo to see the animals.  Since it was kind of cool outside, we just visited the animals that were indoors.
Look, a baby monkey jumping in the tree!
Oh no, a duck on the loose! 
A degu, or big hamster as daddy called it.
I love going to the zoo with mommy & daddy, we have such a good time.

Have a great week everybody,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. What a busy girl you have been!
    Rest up ~ we are going to play hard next week when you come to Grandma's house!
    We can't wait to see you!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaite! You're so cute. I can't wait to see you next week!

    Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete