Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

Christmas is getting closer every day!!

The kitty and I have been busy making sure the nativity scene is setup just right.

This past weekend, it was time to make Christmas cookies!  Frank came up and was our official taste tester.
Last year, I wasn't much help....
2009
But now that I'm a big girl, I was able to help decorate the cookies.
Every now and then, I would have to do a "quality check" to make sure everything was just right :)
Not only did Frank help with the cookies, but he also brought me a present.  Cookies and a present, can the day get any better???

Thanks so much Frank!

It was also time to wrap some presents and put them under the tree.
While mommy wrapped presents, I entertained everyone with some Christmas music.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment