Monday, January 17, 2011

More Traveling & Visiting

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything.  Sorry about that.  Let's see, the last thing that I shared was when we went to Iowa to celebrate Christmas & the New Year.  I thought we were done traveling for a while, but there was no rest for this little girl.

The following weekend, we headed back to South Dakota to watch my cousins up there play basketball and dance.  I had never been to a basketball game, so that was supper fun.  Cousin Kayla is on the dance team and they performed at Friday night's game.  Kayla must be my inspiration, I'm a little dancing fool :)

Saturday morning, Adam played in a tournament so I went to cheer him on.  His team won the tournament, way to go Adam!
Adam making a free-throw.
"Good job Adam!"

Liz's game was on Saturday night.  It was a really good game and her team won!
Cheering on Liz with grandma Judy.

After the game, me and Liz shared a celebratory sucker.

After watching so much basketball, I can't wait until I get to play.  Between games, I even snuck out onto the court.
Sorry Connor's game was cancelled, maybe we can see you play next time.

After 3 weekends of travel, it was time to come home and rest.  We finally got some snow here so I can go sledding!!

Uncle Dave and aunt Angie came to Omaha this past weekend.  We had a nice visit and then went out to lunch.  I'm sure getting spoiled seeing all of my family so much lately.

Got to run,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment