Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Visit From Grandma & Grandpa

This weekend, daddy's mom and dad came down to visit us. Friday, I stayed home from work to play with them.  It was really nice outside on Friday, so me and grandma went out and built a snowman.
Funny story, while we were outside, we locked ourselves out of the house!  It was OK though, while we waited for mommy & daddy to come home and let us in we went and had ice-cream.  You know what they say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade :)  We also had time to build another snowman.

On Saturday, daddy & grandpa put together my Christmas present -a bouncy pony!!
I just love my new pony :)
Saturday night, mommy and daddy went to a dinner while me and grandma & grandpa stayed home and played.  It was so much fun.  Don't tell mommy, but they let me stay up until 10 pm!!

What a fun weekend.  Thanks so much for coming down and playing with me grandma & grandpa!
Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend!
    We hope your Mommy has a happy birthday tomorrow!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowman! You and grandma did a great job. Did you name your pony? Liz will want to know :)

    Liz MIGHT be able to play in her game Friday night! Her ankle is doing much better so, depending on how she feels tomorrow morning after her workout at therapy this afternoon, her therapist may clear her for half a game. She is so happy.

    Thank you for donating to the Polar Plunge! Yes, I think I'm a little crazy, too :)

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have PLENTY of snow, but haven't gotten around to building a snow man yet - yours look so good!

    I am completely jealous of your bouncy pony...

    ReplyDelete