Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America

Happy Independence Day!
I hope everyone had a great and safe holiday.

The weather started warming up here this past week.  On Monday, mommy had to give me a pop-sickle to help me stay cool.
I really liked that pop-sickle, so when it was warm on Tuesday too, I knew just how to cool off.

One night when it wasn't so hot out, we all went to a neighborhood park to play.  I just love to go on the swings and down the slides.

Teaching mommy how to blow bubbles.

This weekend, I went to TWO baseball games!  Daddy's work had a picnic at the game on Saturday night.  There was food for everyone and rides and games for us kids.  I had such a good time.  We got lucky and daddy got tickets for us in a suite on Sunday night so we went back again!
"Go team!"
Daddy was able to get an extra ticket so Frank came with us too!

At Sunday's night game, I only lasted an inning or too before I had mommy or daddy take me back to the kids stuff.  After the game, there was an awesome fireworks show.
It was a long day for this little girl, but I sure enjoyed it.

On Monday, we went to a kids parade in town.
I didn't really know what to think of the parade, but then the kids started tossing me candy.  Now I love parades!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Fourth! I like your popsickle holder :)

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete