Sunday, July 17, 2011

Staying Cool In July

Hello everybody.  I hope everyone is able to stay out of the heat this summer.

Mom has been working me pretty hard here.  First she made me clean the windows.
Then it was time to dust.
After that, it was time to water the flowers.
Watering the flowers turned out to be a pretty fun chore, though the hose may have been a bit much for me to handle.

Did you know that there is stuff inside of pillows?
I didn't, but I do now!

It's been so hot here lately, that mommy and daddy let me play in the lawn sprinkler!
That was super fun!
While playing with the sprinkler, I learned that you can pick it up and chase mommy and daddy with it!
"Hope that camera is waterproof dad!"

Putting on a concert for all of my babies.

First ear of corn of the summer!

Sunday, we went to another baseball game, I'm really becoming a big fan.  At the game, I even got on the big screen on the scoreboard!  That was pretty exciting.

Bye-bye everyone,

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been doing all of the fun things of summer! Keep that sprinkler going!
    Whenever you are in the mood to clean come on over to our house!

    We love looking at your blog!

    Love you,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you got on the big screen! Looks like you're having a fun time in this heat!!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn ~ are we going to see you this weekend? I hope so! Hope you have been having fun days. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete