Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

It's been awhile since my last post, so I'll try and get everyone up to speed on what has been going on.

I've moved into my new room at work, I just love it.  We're so busy playing and learning that I'm a pretty tired girl when I come home.

Frank had his birthday the other day, so we made a full day of it.  First, we went to the zoo.  We rode the carousel...
...and then we rode the train.
After the zoo we went home and mommy made birthday cupcakes with candles and everything!
Frank was nice enough to save one for me to blow out.
Happy birthday Frank!

Grandma Judy and Papa Terry came down to Omaha for a wedding and spent a few days with us.
 Grandma Judy was giving out piggy-back-rides,
  and papa Terry was reading stories.
 And as a super surprise, I got my birthday present early.  It's a baby that drinks milk, laughs and says when she needs a new diaper.  I'm such a good mommy to my baby, I don't ever let her go hungry.
 During their visit, we went to a garden in Omaha to see the pretty flowers.

 I couldn't always see everything, so daddy would have to give me a boost.
Thanks so much for visiting grandma & papa!

Getting ready for a big "run" outside!
Last week was mommy & daddy's anniversary, so I gave them the night off.  I visited mommy's friends from work, Mary & Mark.  Let me tell you what, I had such a great time.  Mommy & daddy need to have anniversaries more often!

It's been really nice out here lately, so I've been taking advantage of the great weather and playing outside.

 Look what those funny girls at work did to my hair!

Good night everyone,

Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. It is always so fun to see your updates!!
    We sure miss you Kaitlyn!

    Keep having fun, fun, fun!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting to be such a big girl! Looks like you've been having lots of fun :) Have a fun birthday week next week - can't believe you're growing up so fast!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have grown alot since since some of the pictures on the slideshow. Keep taking care of that new dolly. Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't believe you will be 2 on Friday!
    Have a extra fun birthday Kaitlyn!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete