Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Last Day of Being Zero

Today is the last day of me being a baby.  Tomorrow is my 1st birthday!!!  I'm so excited.  We have a big party planned at work -cupcakes and everything.  I'm even helping mommy with the decorations.
Getting ready for a party isn't all fun and games.  We still have to clean up, and I'm doing my part by helping take out the trash.  You'd think a little girl could catch a break!
Did you see all of those teeth in that picture?  There are six of them!  With all of those teeth, I'd better start to take care of them.


Once we were all done cleaning up, it was time to kick back and watch a little TV.









I saved a new trick just for the end of my first year.  Look what I can do now.
I'm not limiting myself to just going down the steps, going up the steps is just as much fun!



Without getting too sentimental about my first year, I'd like to give everyone who has helped me and mommy and daddy out.  We couldn't have done it without you!

Click on the picture below to make it bigger.

See you when I'm one!!

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Amazing ~ 1 year old tomorrow! We hope you have a fantastic party at work! Take lots and lots of pictures!
    Thanks to your Mommy & Daddy for keeping us updated via your blog ~ we hate being so far away ~ your site kept us updated on your 1st year.
    We are excited to see you this weekend!

    Love you lots!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete