Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mommy & Daddy's Anniversary

Hello Everybody.
You can't tell from this picture, but I have 3 new teeth coming in!  Mommy & daddy have to be pretty careful now when they're trying to dig things I shouldn't be eating out of my mouth.

I was cleaning/dumping out all of my toys the other day and realized that I fit nicely in my toy basket.
Once I got out, somebody else thought she should give it a try.
That silly kitty, toy baskets are for little kids not kitties!

We had a really nice weekend here, so I spent some time out on the new deck.

Hanging out with mommy.


This week was mommy & daddy's 3rd anniversary.  I gave them the evening off and had a friend come over and play with me while they went out for supper.



FYI - my birthday party invitations are taking a long time at the printers
just a reminder my very first birthday party will be 9/26/10 at high noon


Have a good week everyone, arrrgggg (my pirate face)
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I love your pirate face!! So cute and your hair is getting long in the back!

    Three teeth already - wow. Pretty soon you'll be eating corn on the cob :)

    Off to cousin Liz's volleyball game tonight against Grant Deuel. It sounds like cousin Hallee will be there, too. I'll tell her 'hi' from you.

    See you soon!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete