Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Hi everybody!
"I cleaned my plate."


It's been awhile since my last update, I've sure been a busy little girl!

Every morning I have to get all ready to go to work.
The work doesn't end when I get home, now it's time to clean the house.
Organizing the kitchen....
Dusting...
Cleaning the carpet when somebody spilled their bottle.  I don't know who that could have been....
Sometimes I get a break from my chores to have a little snack.  Mommy even lets me wear her hat from when she was a little girl.

"Mommy, what's with all of the denim?"
Last week I went to my very first football game.  It was so fun to watch the boys run around and the crowd cheering for the teams.  Me and mommy went to go watch daddy officiate the game, so we cheered for him.

On Saturday we went back to the zoo, I just love that place.  They have a learning area for kids where we can get really to the animals.
On Sunday we went to a lake with some friends.  I even got a boat ride, that was way too much fun.  Thanks for inviting us guys!

Talk to you later,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,
    We have been patiently waiting for an update ~ thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep us informed on your new developments! You are changing so much!
    Another week of great photos! Love them all!

    Any SD visits planned? We could entertain you with volleyball, cross country, flag football, soccer, middle school football, harvesting...
    Grandma is even growing pumpkins that will be as big as you are ~ you just have to see them!

    We just can't wait to see you again!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are a busy girl with work, cleaning, going to games and the zoo... Never a dull moment, huh? Your pictures are so cute!

    Cousin Liz's volleyball team beat your daddy's hometown last night! It was a good match - we won 3-1. Liz was pumped!

    Are you getting ready for your big day? I can't believe you'll be having your first birthday in just a couple of weeks. Last year at this time we were waiting for the news that you were born!

    See you soon!!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete