Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Last week was mommy's birthday, 29, again :)
Daddy got mommy a cake without me, so I had to inspect once he came home.  We've had so many birthdays lately, I'm getting addicted to all of the frosting!

Checkout what mommy and daddy got me, a big girl seat for the potty.  I'm not quite ready for it yet, but one of these days I'll be ready.

Coloring has become one of my favorite things to do lately.  As soon as I come home from work I'm ready to create my next masterpiece.
I have to be careful though, sometimes I forget where the paper is and I start drawing on the floor.  Oh well, mommy or daddy are right there to clean it up.

I've started to use so many new words lately.  Every day I'm picking up a new one.  I can even string a few together for a sentence.  Before I go to work, I say "bye-bye kitty".  When mommy makes me go to bed I say "help me daddy" -that really works on him :)

If it warms up this weekend, I'm thinking about going to the zoo to see the animals this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment