Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

You'll never guess what happened this past Saturday.  The doorbell rang and there was a delivery for me!  A balloon and stuffed bear.
 When we got the mail there were more surprises, cards and clothes.
 And today, more cards and stickers!!  Thanks everyone for thinking of me.
"See my card daddy?"

Yesterday it was so nice out that we went and visited the zoo.  After being trapped inside for so long, it was nice to get outside and stretch my legs a bit.

My favorite part of the zoo is the cat complex.  The kitties there are sooo big.  It was feeding time when we were there, so they were excited and running around -just like me.

Saturday night I had a play-date with the other kids from church.  I needed a little "Kaitlyn time", so I sent mommy & daddy to the movies while I played.

Thanks again for Valentine's Day cards & gifts,

hugs and kisses
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Valentine's Day!! Your cousins are excited that they get to see you this weekend! Have fun at the zoo :) Liz played basketball last night for the first time again. She has another game tonight so we're heading to Waubay. It's the last regular season game already!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete