Wednesday, February 23, 2011

17 Months Old!

At 9:09 tonight I turned 17 months old!!  How fun.  I have some molars breaking through.  Not the gift I would have picked out, but I guess they have to come sometime.

It was really nice out here last week, so I spent some time outside playing ball.
The kitty was sad that she didn't get to come out too :(
When I was done playing ball, I took mommy on a walk around the neighborhood.  Mommy loves going for walks with me.

When I'm not outside playing, you can find me at my table working on a puzzle with my dolls.

On Friday, we celebrated the end of the work week by going to Dairy Queen.  Mommy and daddy made the mistake of giving me the cup the sundae came in :)  It was bath time for me :)

I have a new favorite book that I read every night.  It's about these 5 little monkeys that were jumping on the bed.

Saturday morning there was a polar bear plunge over at the lake, just like Aunt Karen did last week.  Those people were crazy!

Aunt Kathy & Uncle Brian were in town over the weekend.  On Saturday, we went to my favorite place, the zoo.
Adam, me & Kayla just hanging out trying to figure out what happened to Connor.
Uncle Brian had to carry me in the jungle, that place can be scary!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! Are you sure you don't want some of this snow we have up here??????

    ReplyDelete