Monday, March 7, 2011

No More High-Chair

Hello everyone.

Let me start off with an apology, I shouldn't have listened to daddy.  The last time I posted, he told me I was 18 months old and I believed him.  After some quick math, I showed him that I was only 17 months old.  I've learned my lesson and haven't listened to daddy again since!

I'm really starting to talk now.  Ask me to say something, and I'm getting really good at repeating it.  Sometimes only mommy and daddy know what I'm saying, that's OK though since they're the people I talk to the most.

Last week I was taking some pictures around the house with mommy's camera.  I'd show you those pictures, but we can't seem to find that camera now.....

Having tea is one of my new past times now.  Here I am serving up some tea for daddy.


I most have really been a good girl this week, mommy gave me a cupcake!
This weekend I said good-bye to the high-chair and hello to the booster seat.  I helped daddy fasten it to the chair and then it was time to try it out.
More of the cupcakes as we tried out the new seat!
The high-chair didn't go to waste though, I'm using it to feed my dollies.
The dolls seem to like me new booster seat too!

Talk to everyone again real soon,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. You are getting to be a big girl Kaitlyn!! I can hardly wait until I hear you talking. Cousin John's first sentence was: I already had some applesauce. Can't remember Liz's, she just smiled a lot :)

    We had a fun time in Mexico. Lots of hot sun that we tried to bring back with us but most of it seeped out. We must have captured some, though, since it's going to be 50 here tomorrow!

    Liz's prom is April 2. I don't suppose you'd be able to talk your mommy and daddy into a trip to SD to see the Grand March? Think about it. I know you'll be up for Easter, so it's okay if you're not able to.

    John got an extension on his house closing. Now it's the 30th. They were tied up with all of the details on everything that has to be done with it. He's excited about it.

    Well, better go - time to make supper!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete