Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hi everyone and happy mother's day to all of the moms out there!

Mom & dad are still keeping me pretty busy here.  When we do laundry it's my job to help sort and fold the clothes, though they just laugh at how I fold things.
When I'm not folding doing laundry, you can usually find me in the kitchen working on something.  The other day, I was making cookies.
They were just delicious.

With the nice weather, I just love to be outside. The other day, mommy and I took some time to blow some bubbles.
I also love to play ball and go for walks.  Sometimes I even take my ball on a walk!
Back inside, it's time to put some "pretties" on daddy.
There, he looks so much better now.

This past weekend, we went to Iowa to celebrate cousin Jordan's birthday.  On the way, we stopped to play at a park.


At Jordan's it was time to open presents.
"I can help you with your new colors Jordan."

While everyone was focused on Jordan's birthday cake, I noticed that her new colors were all alone in the corner.
After cake, Hudson & uncle Dave took this princess for a wagon ride.  Thanks guys.
Mommy and daddy are trying to get me to work on sharing.  I think I need to work on getting stronger so that I don't have to share.
Jordan had a big dance recital this weekend.  She did awesome!

On our way back home to Omaha, we stopped for some ice cream.  I've had a lot of ice cream in my 19 months, but never have I got my own cone and gotten to hold it too!!
We stopped on the way home to stretch our legs & play.


Thanks for stopping by,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are getting so big Kaitlyn! We can't wait to see you next week!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here, found you on Top Baby Blogs. Your blog is super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete