Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Liz's Graduation

Last week, mommy's friend Melisa and her boy Emmitt stopped by on their way back home to Denver.  Emmitt and I had a blast.  We jumped on the bed,
colored,
and best of all we went to the zoo!
We were all over the birds at the zoo.
Melissa even got a bird to land on her stick!
Check out this boy bird trying to impress the girl birds.
Thanks for visiting us Melissa and Emmitt!

This past weekend we traveled up to South Dakota to see cousin Liz graduate.  Before the festivities, I was able to spend some time with grandma & grandpa.

Connor had a track meet while we were in South Dakota.  Look how high Connor can pole vault!  Connor, you have to teach me how to do that.

I tried to get grandpa to take the motorcycle out for a spin, but it was too rainy :(
Since grandpa wouldn't give me a ride, I had to get my own set of wheels out!

After the ride, it was off to see the graduation ceremonies.  Congratulations Liz!
Spending some time with the new graduate.
The best thing about graduating is that you get a big party afterwards.  At the party, Kayla and I had lots to talk about.
I could only stay inside at the party for a little while before I had to go explore on the farm.  Cousin John even let me sit in one of the tractors.
"breaker breaker"
Not only do they have tractors, but they have "BIG TRUCKS" on the farm too!
John just graduated from school too, good job John!

Back at the party, Adam helped me make bubbles.

Hallee was at the party too, we played rocks and then did some work in aunt Karen's garden.
After playing outside, helped Liz open her presents.
It sprinkled a little bit at the party, but that made fore a gorgeous double rainbow!

Before we headed back home, one of the neighbors came by with his puppy.  I've never seen a puppy this big before!

Nobody can believe how big I'm getting, I'm up to 28lbs now.  I'm putting together little sentences too, like "sit down daddy", "no daddy" -everything I need to keep daddy in check :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. We loved seeing you Kaitlyn ~ you are growing up so fast! Come back this summer for camp and we can get some pole vault practice in, bubble blowing and help John & Liz on the farm!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete