Thursday, December 8, 2011

Big Girl Stuff and More Traveling

Ever since I came back from Denver, I've really started to become a big girl.

First, I've now stepped up to a toddler bed!  The first night didn't go so swell and I made daddy convert it back to a crib.  After a few days though I was ready for the switch and I haven't looked back!  There is plenty of room for me and all of my animals.
The next change is that I've started to use a big girl potty!
My little potty is the best.  When I use it, it plays little songs and cheers for me.  I don't make it to the potty every time, but I'm getting better at it.

Grandma Mary visited us for a weekend.  We did some shopping and read some stories.  Thanks for visiting us!

Cleaning up in the kitchen!
Just like cousin Kayla, I love to dance around the house.

Pretty soon it was time to get on the road again and go visit everyone in South Dakota for Thanksgiving.

Baking pies with Grandma Judy.
Baking pies was much more fun than what daddy did.  Daddy and Adam ran in a 5k on Thanksgiving morning, brrrrr.  Adam did so great, just hopped out of bed and with no training ran the entire way and even beat dad!

Getting some couch time with the family.

Cruising the streets of Henry with Connor.

Sharing some pumpkin pie after Thanksgiving dinner with mommy.

Grandma, Grandpa and all of us cousins.

The day after Thanksgiving was a busy day too.  I spent the afternoon at the farm with Bret, Karen, Liz and John.  I'm a little farm girl at heart, I just loved feeding the cows and riding in the tractor.  After all of the farm work, me and Liz had a little girl time and she painted my nails.
Friday evening we went to a parade before going to Kayla's birthday party.
Of course we took a little detour after the parade to help warm us up :)
Kayla's party is always so much fun.

Taking a bubble bath before heading back home.
Thanks everyone for making my Thanksgiving weekend so much fun!

Back in Omaha, it was time to start getting the house ready for Christmas.  Mommy had a special surprise for me, a tree that is just my size!
"Thanks mom, it's the best!"
Mommy and daddy were jealous that I have my own tree, so I was nice and went out and helped them find a tree too.
"Nope dad, that's not the one"
 "Here it is!"
 With the tree in the stand, I just needed to make a few small adjustments."
 Time to put the star on!
 This tree is so perfect, I just had to take a picture.
 The fun of decorating begins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Very cute posts - especially the picture of the Harbor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You worked hard on that blog - thanks for sharing the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! See you soon!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete