Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm a Traveler

It has been way too long since my last update.  You know how this time of the year gets, busy, busy busy.

The last time we talked I said I was going to have something fun to talk about, and I sure do.  Me and mommy got on a plane and went to Denver!  We went to visit Melissa, Mathew and Emmitt.  They are moving to Canada for a couple of years and I just couldn't let them go without going to visit them before they left.

I had never been on a plane before, so I didn't know what to expect.  It was sure big.
I was a really good girl on the plane, I colored and read stories all the way to Denver.

Emmitt and I sure had fun being able to play together again.
One day, our mommies took us to the aquarium and to a butterfly exhibit.  Not sure why, but this lady thought that I'd like to see a big spider -I held back and didn't try to stomp this spider like I do at home!
Readying some stories with Emmitt and Melissa.
It wasn't all play in Denver though, we had to help pack too!
Then it was playtime when Mathew came home!
We had such a great trip, thanks for letting us stay with you guys for a few days.  And good luck in Canada "eh" :)

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment