Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost All Better

It's was pretty tough, but I'm starting to feel better now.  After 4 trips to the clinic and 3 different antibiotics, I'm starting to perk up now.  Tomorrow I will get 2 more shots of medicine to get rid of that ear infection, then lets hope that we're in the clear.  Thanks everyone for all of your well wishes when I was sick!

Daddy was out of town last weekend, so Grandma Mary came over to hang out with me and mommy for a girls weekend.  We had a great time.
We played with toys....

Did some laundry....

Read some books...
.

I'm still doing a great job of hiding my teeth from the camera -that's right it's no longer "tooth" but "teeth"!  I'm getting a little closer to crawling too, but mostly I just rock.  One of these days though, I'll be one the move!

Talk to you all soon,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment