Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On the Road Again...

Hello everybody!

This past weekend me and mommy stayed with Uncle Dave and Aunt Angie and cousins Jordan and Hudson.  We had such a blast!

Hudson is just 6 weeks younger than I am, so we have a lot to talk about.
Jordan has a pony and a pink princess castle.  Now how cool is that?!?!
Jordan is going to be 4 next month, so she has a lot to teach this little girl.

Here's Jordan, mommy and me at Grandpa Gary's (he was to camera shy).

Guess what's back....my ear infection, so I've been sick again.   :(   Now I have to take another antibiotic.

One of these day's I'm going to be healthy again, I hope!!
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn ~ What a fun weekend you had with your cousins! I'm sad to hear that your ear infection is back. Bummer. :( Be brave and take the medicine when Mommy & Daddy have to give it to you! I hope you feel better soon!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Did you tell your cousin Jordan that your horse is still out to pasture?? That is what you call the basement right??

    Hope the wind blows you up from Nebraska - it is not blowing up anything good yet...
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete