Monday, April 19, 2010

The Happy Baby is Back

I think I have finally said goodbye to that nasty cold.  It was a lot of work, but now I'm back to being my normal happy self.
This weekend mommy and daddy had a "date night" and I got a baby sitter.  Mommy's friend Liz and her daughter Lizzie came over to watch me.  We had such a blast.  Thanks guys for getting mommy and daddy out of the house for a bit -I needed it!






Since I'm feeling better, mom thought I should eat some cereal.
I on the other hand, didn't think that was necessary.
Maybe next week.

I am soooo close to crawling!  I can work my way backwards a little bit, but going forward is still pretty tough.  Until then, I'll just continue to roll around the house.

I do have a new skill though, I can wave "hello".
Love you,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad you are feeling better!
    You have been busy learning ~ waving and almost crawling! Way to go girl!


    Have a great week at work!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all you can do now! Pretty soon you'll be crawling all over the place! It won't be long until mommy and daddy are chasing you all over.

    We like your babysitter's name! She looks like she has a lot of fun with you :)

    Have a great weekend - tell daddy to drive safe on his way to South Dakota!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete