Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

This weekend we went up to South Dakota to celebrate Easter with daddy's family.  This being my first Easter, I wasn't sure what to expect.

On Friday morning, I went to see aunt Karen and cousin Liz.  Karen did a great job of watching me and even gave me a Easter Basket.  Thank you so much!

On Friday afternoon I went to a birthday party for cousin Hallee, she turned one.
Hallee had her own cake and everything!

Still on the go Saturday, this time with grandpa Terry.  We're getting ready to cruise the streets of Henry in the '53 Ford.
More cruise'n but this time in the Radio Flyer.

Saturday night the whole family came over for supper.  
"is Adam qualified to hold me???"

After such a busy couple of days, I needed some time with grandma Judy.  She found an Easter Basket for me too!

Sunday morning before church with grandma and grandpa.

After church, was the big Easter Egg hunt. 

Thanks for the Easter Egg hunt aunt Kathy, and for my 3rd basket of the weekend!!

All of us cousins with grandma and grandpa.

Wow, what a fun and busy weekend.  Thanks for everything everybody.

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I thought the 'Award Winning' Christmas photo of Kaitlyn could not be topped -- I was wrong. The Grandpa truck photo --the proudest Grandpa around, with two of his favorites: Kaitlyn and the '53.

    The best photo yet. The jean jacket, the open window, Gpa with hat; Kaitlyn on the wheel. It's priceless.

    Thanks for spending the weekend in South Dakota! Uncle Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you sure were busy this weekend, weren't you? That was a lot of fun.

    I heard about you at my work today! Steph Lenards said how cute you were in church. She only thought you were four months old, so I had to set her straight about that.

    Have a good day at your work tomorrow!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete