Sunday, July 18, 2010

How has everybody been?  It's been really hot here in Omaha, the hottest summer I can remember!  To cool down, we went to the pool the other day.  That was soooo much fun to splish and splash around the pool.
We started off in the little kids pool, but I quickly moved on up to the regular pool.
I can't wait until we get to go back.  It'll be fun for me and daddy could use a little sun :)

Look Grandma Judy, I have my very own school bus.  Maybe someday I can drive a real one just like you!
The other day after work, we went to a park.  There is a lake there and it is full of birds swimming all around. Next time I'll have to take some snacks for them.


I have becoming the peek-a-boo master of our house.  It is my favorite game to play ever!
Sometimes I even play it with me inside and mommy outside.

I seem to have caught a cold this past week.  I've been pretty fussy and my nose has been running.  Otherwise, things are going really well.

Talk to you all soon,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment