Sunday, July 25, 2010

10 Months Old!!

Hi everybody!!

On Friday I turned 10 months old!  Where has the time gone????  I'm right on track and doing everything a 10 month old baby should be doing, so mommy and daddy are happy about that.

To help me celebrate turning 10 months old, Aunt Karen and cousin Liz came down to visit me.  I was still sick on Friday, but they didn't seem to mind too much.
Me and the girls played toys....
Read some books....
And just had a great time.  Cousin Liz evened showed me how to send a text!
Thanks so much for coming down guys.  Hopefully I'm feeling better the next time I see you.

By Saturday night I was feeling pretty good, so on Sunday I went with mommy to visit her friend Liz at the lake.  It was soooo much fun.

Playing on the beach...
Splashing around in water
I even caught held a frog!
Thanks for inviting me to play with you!!

What a busy and fun way to turn 10 months old.  Hope everyone has a great week,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kaitlyn! I can't believe how well you stand! I can stand, but not all by myself, yet...

    Stop by my blog - there's a present for you!http://coleemmett.blogspot.com/2010/07/bleep-besties-bliffs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure had fun with you last weekend! Thanks for letting us come down and stay with you. We're glad you're feeling better. Looks like you had an awesome day at the lake on Sunday!!
    Tell you daddy my car is running great!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete