Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes!

This week mommy thought it was time that I started wearing shoes.  At first, I wasn't sure what to think of them.
But after a few minutes of wearing them, I decided that I was more of a barefoot kind of a girl.
But with my shoes on, mommy and daddy said that I could play out of the deck, so I decided that I like wearing shoes after all.
"I love wearing shoes!"

After playing hard out on the deck, it was time to come in and have a snack with daddy and talk about our day.

Grandma Mary came for a visit this weekend.  We hit some yard sales, went to the mall and even had ice-cream!  A little girl can't beat a weekend like that.
Thanks for visiting us grandma!

I hope everyone has a great week,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. You are getting to be a big girl now with your cute shoes! I wonder if you will ever have as many shoes as your cousin Liz has?!

    Your new deck looks awesome!

    Fun pictures!

    Have a great week!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes! Pretty soon you will be picking out your clothes based on what shoes you want to wear - how fun!

    The same will apply to jewelry, too, some day :)

    The countdown is on for your birthday!

    Have a good week,

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete