Monday, September 28, 2009

A Day of Firsts




Today was full of firsts for me. At noon, Mommy and Grandma Judy took me to my first appointment with the Dr. Moore. As you can see, I wasn’t thrilled about going. Everything turned out alright, they told me I gained 3 ounces –I need to get to the gym!!


Another first was our trip to Hy-Vee. They may have a friendly smile in every aisle, but none are as cute as mine :)


Daddy gave me my first bottle tonight, that was an experience for both of us!


Better let you go, it's Monday Night Football time,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kaitlyn, you had a big day!
    Your Momma is doing a great job feeding you if you gained 3 oz already! Way to go girls!
    Your cousin Connor had a football game after school ~ his team won! It was fun for Connor to have your Aunt Karen & Grandpa Terry come and watch him. Connor played really hard!

    Time to correct some papers!

    Sleep tight princess,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete