Saturday, September 26, 2009

Meeting More Family

Hello everybody. Another great day in the world for me, I met some more of my family today.

Aunt Kathy and cousin Kayla came down from Watertown to see me. Kayla made me a blanket and Aunt Kathy brought me some really cute cloths, thank you so much.


The ladies from church stopped by and put a sign in our yard to let everyone know I've arrived. I was sleeping at the time, so I didn't get to say thank you myself. They brought me some gifts too, I can get use to all of this attention!!

Look at this cool diaper cake that Aunt Angie made for me. What a clever idea, I sure couldn't have thought of something this cool. Mommy says at the rate I'm going, we're going to need another cake!!


Have a great night everyone,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment