Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Home!!!

I finally got to leave the hospital this afternoon. Everybody there was so nice, I almost hated to leave, almost.

Today, daddy took me for my very first car ride. Seriously dad, use the right pedal. That's OK though, he got me home safe and sound.

So this is my new place. 3 days, 3 different places to live, I hope this is it for a while. I met the kitty, she didn't think much of me and ran away -more attention for me!!



Grandma Judy and Grandpa Terry came down to visit. I liked them right away.



















It's bed time again, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Kaitlyn ~
    Grandma & Grandpa look pretty proud of their new grandbaby!
    They will both have good advice to share with you ~ so listen closely princess.

    I can't wait to see you!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KAITLYN, I JUST GOT HOME FROM MY SECOND DANCE! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.


    LOVE YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN,
    CONNOR DEJONG

    P.S. I WONDER IF YOUR DAD WILL LET YOU GO DANCING (WITH BOYS!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn,

    I love your new pictures! Keep them coming :)

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete