Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Report

Today was another great day. Daddy's boss told him to go home and see his new little girl, so for once he followed orders and came home to see me. It was great!!! He helped mommy give me a bath, changed my cloths and then we hung out on the couch. What a life!!

After that, mommy and grandma Judy took me to the mall. I can't really say that I enjoyed it that much. I did meet some nice ladies there though who thought I was just precious, who am I to argue with them :)  They must have met me before I let the rest of the mall know that I was ready to come home.

For supper, everyone else had a pizza that looked yummy, do I have to tell you what I had....

The news is coming on, so I'd better let you go.

Kaitlyn



3 comments:

  1. Hello little friend! I didn't come to the hospital to see you on Thursday, but you should know my voice too! I was the voice calming your mommy down in the car on the way to the hospital the day you were born! You are very lucky to have such a great mommy and daddy. You are adorable and I can't wait to meet you in person.

    Love, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn, you are such a busy girl! I'm so proud of you for getting to the mall before you're even a week old! Andy Hy-Vee, too - my goodness!
    I'm going to talk to your mommy and daddy about coming down to see you on Sunday. I hope we can!
    Today your cousin Liz dressed up for Duct Tape Day - it's Homecoming Week. She made a dress out of duct tape. It was black and neon pink - wow! It was sleeveless and fit just above her knees. After she got to school, she found out that they weren't being judged so she took it off. (Luckily she had other clothes)!
    Her friend Chasity is the Homecoming Queen and her fiend Skylar is the King.
    Your cousin John is busy with school, working on the farm, and visiting his friend in Brookings. He puts LOTS of miles on his truck!
    I'm glad to hear you got some medicine for your eye. Liz had the same thing when she was little. The medicine cleared it right up.
    One of the girls at work had a baby girl today. You are only a week apart! Her name is Gabriella.
    See you soon!
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for driving us to hospital! I can't wait to meet you.

    P.S. Thanks for calming mommy down!

    ReplyDelete