Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Today was my first chance all season to watch the Vikings. Luckily #4 led us to a victory.


Cousin Kayla and I spent some girl time together, it was nice to catch up with her. I think she likes me, 'cause she didn't even try to read or get on Facebook when she was holding me!!


Grandpa Terry, Aunt Kathy and Kayla left for South Dakota this afternoon, I hated to see them go. I got lots of phone calls today -Grandma Mary, Uncle Dave & Aunt Angie, Aunt Karen -I'm going to have to up my minutes!! :) It was good to talk to everyone, I can't wait until I get to meet them.

Mom and dad tried to talk me for a walk in the fancy stroller today, I didn't really care for that so much. I talked them in to taking me home to Grandma Judy.

If you haven't seen enough of me on my blog, check my out my other page at http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=4bd94c72-89fd-4d55-872c-37690bf0582a


It was a pretty good day. My calendar is starting to fill up, tomorrow I have an appointment with the Doctor.


I'd better get to bed, the work week starts tomorrow.


Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment