Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Growing Like a Weed.

Hi everybody.  Yesterday I turned 6 months old!

Here I am at work (aka daycare) playing on the floor.  I'm such a mover and a shaker now, I can roll and wiggle myself all the way across the room!

Today I went in for my 6 month check-up and everything looks just fine.  I had four shots today, but I only cried for a little bit.  I'm now 27.25 inches long and I weight 17 lbs 2 oz -that's 69.2 cm & 7.68 kg for my European fans :)  27 inches may not sound like much, but it's in the 93rd percentile.

Thanks for visiting,
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. What did the doc say about eating? You look so cute at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Moore isn't worried one bit. He said to try again after my cough goes away. Hope you have a good day Auntie Karen. Were goin to the art museum this morning to see some pictures that some guy took....Daddy says it will be cool!!

    Can't wait to see you next weekend : )

    ReplyDelete