Sunday, March 14, 2010

Taking Care of Daddy

This weekend mommy went on her first out of town trip without me.  We weren't sure if I could take care of daddy all by myself himself, so grandma Judy and grandpa Terry came down to help me take care of him.  We didn't have to make any trips to urgent care, so I think we did a good job.

Me, grandpa & grandma had to discuss our plans for the weekend.

We were going to do a little shopping, but first I had to get myself ready.  A girl can't go shopping if she isn't looking good!
I thought we were just going to go to the mall, but grandpa had bigger plans.  He picked up a new pick-up!
"This thing got a v-8 in it grandpa?"
Beep Beep!!  Watch out, here I come!
Only 15 and a half years before I get my license, so you'd better take care of this truck grandpa.

We had a really fun weekend, thanks for helping me out guys.  Oh-oh, daddy sounds like he's getting hungry, I'd better go.

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment