Monday, March 22, 2010

I Count!

"peek a boo"

Happy birthday Liz!  Hope you had a great day.  Tomorrow will be my 6-month birthday, I'm getting to be such a big girl.

I had no idea how much paperwork was involved with being a little kid.  Last week I had to help daddy with his taxes.  He calls me his little exemption now, whatever that means.  Yesterday there was more work to do, I had to fill out my first census form.  Now I really count!

It's starting to feel like spring now.  Me and mommy & daddy went for a walk after work.  It was so nice to get back outside after that cold winter -the coldest winter I've ever experienced!

The eating real food thing isn't going so well for me now.  After such a good start, I got sick and can't really stomach solid food.  I'm going to ask Dr. Moore about it when I go in for my 6 month check-up later this week.

Talk to you all soon,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn ~ A stroller ride after work...what a great idea!
    Connor & Adam were playing baseball tonight in the backyard...spring is certainly here!

    We hope you have a great 6 month check-up!
    Can't wait to see you!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete