Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Menu Options

Mommy came back from her trip on Sunday night.  I was soooo happy to see her.  She said she had a fun time, but that she couldn't wait until she could see me again.

Tonight I took a big step on becoming a big girl.  I had sweet potatoes for supper, my first solid food!!  I don't really know if I ended up with more in my tummy or on my bib, but I didn't fuss when mommy and daddy fed me.
Here comes that 1st bite!

Not quite sure about it....

"mommy, this doesn't taste like milk"
This is kind of fun, I can even do it by myself!
I like to kick back and relax when I eat big girl food.  I wonder how long they'll let me eat with my feet on the table :)
All done!

Did everyone wear green on Wednesday??


1 comment:

  1. You look like you're going to be a good eater - especially if you can eat sweet potatoes!! Just think, a whole new world of food is just a spoonful away :)

    Today little cousin Halley was here. The next time time you see her, you'll have to compare menus. She was eating potatoes too! She is also walking all over the place. That will be you in just a few months! People really run when they can hear you yelling but can see you :)

    Tomorrow is Liz's birthday. She has really been celebrating this weekend. She had spring break Thursday and Friday, so that was a pretty nice birthday present.

    We will see you at Easter - can't wait!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete