Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Day


I'm starting to feel better after my ear infection.  Hopefully I don't have to deal with one of those again for awhile.

Guess what I can do now.....get into a sitting position all on my own.  Well, sometimes I can.  It's still a lot easier to have mommy or daddy sit me up, but if I try real hard I can do it by myself.

Today I was the greeter at church!  That was so fun to say "good morning" to everyone as they came in.

I'm also starting to be a better eater.  Mommy bought me some cereal and it's starting to grow on me.  It's no Cap'n Crunch, but it's a start.

After my cereal, mommy gave me a bath.  Baths are so much fun!


In my new PJs after my bath.
This is a washcloth.  You can wash your face with it, or.....
...you can eat it!!

Look at my teeth!!

On the way to the store, I made mommy stop so I could smell the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. kaite your such a cutie! cant wait to see you again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn - if you get that washcloth all eaten up - you left one at our house you can come and get and suck on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy to hear that you are feeling better! You are doing so many new things!!
    We can't wait to see you again!!! Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete