Sunday, August 1, 2010

Visit From Grandma & Grandpa

This weekend Grandma Judy & Grandpa Terry came down to visit me.  They even volunteered to watch me on Friday, so I stayed home from "work".

They hadn't seen some of my newest tricks yet, so I had to show them off.  Like how I'm an expert stander.

And how I'm not afraid of the grass any more.

Friday was Grandma's birthday, so we had birthday cake!!!  Even if it isn't my birthday, I still love birthday cake.

Me and grandpa outside inspecting the pickup.
Girl time with grandma, we're getting ready for the day.

Thanks so much for coming to visit me grandma & grandpa!  I sure had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures! It looks like you took great care of grandma and grandpa while they were visiting.

    Did you bake grandma's birthday cake? I remember not too long ago that you were getting your cookbooks out :)

    Aunt Kathy and cousin Kayla rode along today to Mitchell while Liz toured Mitchell Tech. We learned all about the Rad Tech program and the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant program. The Rad Tech program only takes 15 students a year and the new SLPA program takes 30. Mitchell Tech seems very small compared to Lake Area Tech.

    It was a fun day. Tomorrow Liz and I and Cindy Gergen and her daughter Jamie are all going to Fargo for our annual shopping trip. We'll stay over night and come home Wednesday. This vacation business is exhausting!!

    Have a good week!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete