Sunday, August 15, 2010

Video Star


Hello everyone and happy belated birthday to cousin John!  Sorry about not giving you a call on your birthday John, but you have no idea how busy I've been here lately.

I have to help take clothes out of the closet.
"Mommy, I found my towels."
Keep daddy from eating my treats.
"Daddy, I'll take that!"
Plus, I have to entertain mommy by playing peek-a-boo, which is OK because I love that game.
I've also been busy learning new tricks.  Check out what I can do, it's a 3 stepper.
1)  Pull out the step stool that mommy had hidden and drag it to the living room.
2)  Wiggle your way up onto the couch.
3)  Sit back and relax.  I see this trick coming in very handy!

And here is my newest video!!  How many of my tricks can you count in this video?

Bloopers while recording my big scene.

Hope you have a great week,

Kailyn

4 comments:

  1. There is a house for sale right down the street from us ~ tell Mommy & Daddy that you need to buy it and move up to Watertown soon so your Aunts, Uncles, cousins & G'ma & G'pa can see you every single day & hear that precious voice of yours! Oh, we miss you Kaitlyn!

    Thanks for all the work you put in updating your blog! We love it!

    Have a super week!

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering - who is the busiest - you doing your tricks or Mom and Dad doing the video? We sure look forward to seeing them.
    You should come up here and help G & G in the yard - you would be a big help.
    We are going into town this afternoon to get the birthday calendars - guess who's name got on there this year ? I'll help you it is on the 23rd. When grandma does the calendar we get put to put all of our special people on there.
    Missed you at John's party last night - maybe next year.
    Have a good week - keep those people at work straighten out.
    G & G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the videos!! You will be racing down that hallway soon!

    Guess what? Cousin Liz's volleyball tournament IS the weekend of your birthday, just what we DIDN'T want to see on the calendar! We will have to see what the tournament schedule looks like when it gets closer.

    Don't make too many skid marks on the carpet!!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete