Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recovering From My Birthday

Hi everybody.  I had a pretty tough week here.  I moved into a new room at work, that was pretty traumatic for me.  It took me a couple of days to get use to the new room, but by the end of the week I was starting to adjust.  By the end of the week though, I had caught a cold and I wasn't feeling the best.

Now that the bad stuff is out of the way, I need to tell everyone how much I love my birthday presents!  I've been such a busy little girl with my new toys.

Making some tea before I head out to work!
Yesterday, Nate & Alex from down the street came over to play.  I had a blast watching those boys play with the balloons.
The weather was really nice here today, so I decided to help daddy in the yard.  First I would rake the leaves.
 Then I'd have to haul them away in my truck.
If I was lucky, daddy would let me play in the leaves before he put me back on the rake.
When we were done with the yard work, I had to come in and help with the laundry.
Do you see how red those cheeks are?  Yep, more teeth are coming in.  I already have 6 teeth, how many does a girl need???

Kisses,

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment