Monday, October 11, 2010

Tough Week of Being One

This was the hardest week of being one year old that I've ever had.  I was a sick little girl and even had to go see Dr. Moore again.  I'm not sure what I had, but it kept me home from work for two days.  I'm feeling a lot better now though.

When I was at the Dr. for my birthday check-up the week before, I measured in at 23 lbs and 31" tall.  That makes me a tall girl for my age -which really comes in handy when I pull stuff off of the kitchen table :)

On Friday, mommy took me to the football game that daddy was working at.  Some of mommy's friends were there too, we had a blast.  Saturday, we went with Frank to visit his grandmother -she just loves me.
I have two more upper teeth!  That makes 8.  Now mommy has to be extra careful when she is try to dig stuff out of my mouth.

Hope all is well,

Kaitlyn

1 comment: