Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back to the Doctor

I had a good run, but mommy had a feeling that I needed to go back to see Dr. Moore again today.  Turns out that my left ear is infected.  I don't know if it's a new infection or if the last one never went away.  All I do know is that I have to take more of that yucky medicine :(  As a bonus, they think I have croup too.  Man, this being little is so unhealthy!!

Behind Bars!
Since I'm such a good crawler now, daddy put up the baby gate so I don't take a tumble down the steps.  You should see me crawl across the room -I'm supper fast!  I can't quite keep up with the kitty, but one of these days....

Aunt Karen, I know that you said in your last comment that there was better food that kitty food but have you tried baby food lately??  It isn't all that tasty.  Before mommy and daddy moved the kitty's dish, guess what I got into tonight...
Let's just say that those aren't sweet potatoes on my chin and leave it at that ;)

Have a good night everyone,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's time to get a bowl of Cheerios to sit on the floor for you!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete