Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eight Months Old!

Hello everybody!

Today is my eight month birthday!  As a special treat, I showed mommy and daddy a new trick.  I took my new favorite toy (an empty diaper box) and walked it across the living room!  How cool is that?
I did this trick a few more times, but it didn't end well.
When I don't feel like walking with the box, I can still get around on all fours.  Watch me attack daddy!

I'm a talkative little girl now.  I say things that are pretty close to "mom" and "dad", but who knows what I'm really saying.  I started talking to another little girl in church today, but then daddy took to me to the play room.

Yesterday, we went to a graduation party of a friend of mommy and daddy, Jordan.  They had cake and I ate some!  I can't wait to graduate so I can have a cake.  They also have two little puppies that are so cool.
I'm not a big fan of the grass yet, I think it feels funny on my toes.  Besides, I'd rather be held than sit on the grass anyway ;)
Thanks for inviting us to the party, I had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty neat trick - pretty soon you can push the grocery cart when you and mommy go grocery shopping. I just love your little dress.
    Tell daddy that he does not have to bring tea the next time you come up - we bought a gallon of it!!!
    G G Kos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn! What a busy little lady you have been! Talking, walking and going to parties!
    Rest up this week so you are ready to play with us this weekend! We are so excited to see you!!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete