Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Mommy and to all of the other mommies out there!
I was so excited to wish mommy a great day that I was up at 5 AM to tell her.  Mommy said "thank you", then played the mother's day card and had daddy get up to feed me and play.

I had such a great week.  Dr. Moore said that my ear infection is all gone and I was in such a good mood all week long.  Not only am I happy and healthy, but I had three big milestones this week.  I can get into a sitting position all by myself, I pulled my self up to stand against the couch and I started to crawl.  What a week!  Daddy says it may have been my biggest week since I was born.

Daddy thought it would be a great mother's day gift if I would vacuum the house for mom.  Nice try daddy, maybe next year!

Grandma Mary came over to see us this weekend.  She read to me some stories and reminded mommy of all the trouble she use to get in when she started to crawl.  Thanks for the ideas grandma ;)
Peek-a-boo!
Here I am!

Daddy , if you want me to run with you I'm going to need a smaller pair of shoes!
Getting ready to take some pictures for my blog.

Thanks again for coming over Grandma Mary.
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!
    You are pretty lucky to have such an awesome mommy!
    We can't wait to see you again!

    Have a super week!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete