Sunday, May 16, 2010

Counsin Jordan's Birthday Party

I'm tired of the food that mommy and daddy have been trying to feed me.  This kitty food looks a lot better!

This weekend we went to cousin Jordan's 4th birthday party.  It was such a blast.  All of the girls got to wear crowns.
And the boys got to wear masks.

Here's Jordan with her cake.  Mommy even let me have some!
We played games inside
and outside.
While the big kids were outside, I had to inspect Jordan's new doll house to make sure it's safe for her.
It looks pretty safe, so I'll be expecting one of these to come my way shortly!

Thanks for inviting us to the party guys!
Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Parties are always fun. We went to one last night for Stephanie Wookey's graduation. This weekend will be Waverly's graduation, so we will have lots more parties to go to.

    As for the kitty food... I think there is probably something much better!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete