Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting Ready for my Tubes

This week I had to go see Dr. Moore for my physical before I go get those tubes put into my ears.  Everything checked out, so it should be a go for Wednesday.  When they weighed me, I tipped the scales at 20 lbs 3 oz.  Now me and daddy have gained the same amount of weight since I was born :)

Remember how last week I said I could climb up the stairs?  Well, maybe I'm not quite ready for that yet.  I did a tumble off of a step at daycare this week and have a nice black-and-blue mark on my forehead now.  If you look close, you can see it in the picture below.
I'm really getting into everything now that I such an expert crawler.

Story time with mommy.

This weekend I was in my first athletic contest!  Daddy ran a 5k and mommy and I did the 1 mile walk.
"Let's go mommy, I want to win!!"

It was really fun.  There were so many people to talk to, some people brought their puppies, and afterwards they gave us cookies and bananas -the two foods I will actually eat!

Talk to you all soon,

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. It won't be long until you're walking along side mommy! Good luck with your tubes this week. You'll have to let us know how it goes. We'll be thinking of you!

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy little girl! We hope all goes well with your tubes! Connor & Adam played a lot of baseball today ~ we were at the field for 13 hours!!! Soon you will be playing ball too! Have a great week!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete