Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Successful Surgery


This morning I went to the hospital to have tubes put in my ears.  We had to be at the hospital by 6:15 to get checked in and to make sure I was up for the procedure.
Once we were checked in, I had few a minutes to go play in the play room.  There were some other little kids there too, I hope they are feeling better now.
Pretty soon, the nurse came and got me and it was off to get my tubes put in.  I was so brave, I didn't even cry when they came and got me.  Actually, it was pretty fun riding in the bed down the hallway.  Before I knew it, I was done and back in the room with mommy and daddy.  The nurse said I was such a good girl and didn't fuss at all.

Back in mommy's arms for a drink after the procedure.  I had to stick around the hospital for a bit to make sure that everything was looking good.  It was, so we were headed back home to rest and recover.














I took a nap when we got home, but before you know it I was feeling 100% and started to play like it was any other day.
"Got your nose dad!"

Thanks to everyone who called and wished me luck.  With the tubes in my ears now, hopefully we can say goodbye to those darn ear infections.
Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Glad everything went well today!
    You are so brave!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlyn -
    Well what did you hear today? I heard you were an ideal patient....
    Hope everything continues to go good for you.

    ReplyDelete