Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I was really on the go this past Memorial Day weekend.  We went up to South Dakota and I was on the go nonstop.

Saturday morning, it was time to get out the wagon and go for a ride.
"Hold on mommy, I'll drive!"
It was such a nice day out, that us girls spent some time catching up outside.

Back inside and working hard.  Yep, my pink bucket made the trip to SD too :)
After all of that morning excitement, me and grandpa needed to relax for a bit.













On Sunday, grandma Judy gave me a cookie to share with grandpa.  Thanks for making me cookies grandma, they were the best cookies I've ever had.
I didn't think cookies would be so messy, but grandma had a way to clean me up that was new to me.  Bath time in the kitchen sink!!  You're too funny grandma!


After my "bath", me, mommy, aunt Kathy, Kayla and Adam went to the zoo in Watertown.  It was soooo much fun.

That night, aunt Karen invited us over for supper.  Before we ate, me and Karen had to play a little ball.
After a hard day of working on the farm, John and uncle Bret had a surprise for me.  John showed me a baby calf!
I wasn't real sure what to think of it at first, but after a bit I thought it was pretty cool
After a full day, me and grandma had to snuggle up on the couch.

What a busy weekend.  Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!

Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend for us too - Thanks for coming up. Hope everything went well for you last night and hope your cold is gone.
    G & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure had a busy weekend! It was a lot of fun :)

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what, Kaitlyn. Cousin Liz got her test results back from her allergy testing and she is allergic to dairy products. We're going to have to mess around with her formula!

    She had all of the environmental testing (grasses, molds, trees, etc) but she tested positive for both wheat and milk. The wheat intolerance is very minute, but the milk is way high. She is not happy. I know you haven't had much ice cream and cheese yet, but Liz lives off of that stuff and now she can't have any!

    We have an appointment with the allergist in a couple of weeks so we'll learn more then.

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete