Monday, June 28, 2010

Exploring Around the House

Since I turned 9 months old, we went to have some pictures taken this weekend.  The picture people really know how to treat me like a little princess.  They act like it's their job to make me happy and smile :)



Grandma Mary made me some new PJs, just like the ones that mommy had when she was little like me.
 
 I'm really into exploring now that I'm such a great crawler.  My favorite places to be are where mommy and daddy can't get to me!
Crawling isn't my only new trick, I'm a climber now too!  Daddy thought he put his book in a safe place with me on the floor, but I was able to climb up my diaper box and get right to it! 
No pictures of it yet, but sometimes I can stand all by myself!  Maybe next week I'll do it long enough for daddy to get a picture of my newest trick.

After all of this exploring around the house, I was a tired little girl.
Hope everyone has a great week,


Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. You and Liz were doing the same thing this weekend, except she was taking her senior pictures - that's quite a way down the road for you, but your parents will wonder where the time goes.
    Liz had pictures in the flax field, by the tractor, with her horse, on the porch, and out at an abandoned farm place with really cool backgrounds.
    She'll go next month for her indoor pictures. We'll have to show you them when she gets them.
    We want to come down sometime soon. We'll have to talk about that :)

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete