Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I've had a really busy last couple of days.  On Thursday, me and mommy went to the zoo with Melissa and baby Emmit.  We had such a good time there.
Emmit and I both really like the aquarium.
After the zoo we came home and played toys.
The zoo has so many cool animals, but the best was yet to come.  Mathew brought over his doggies!
"Two puppies!!"
Those puppies were so much fun to play with.  Thanks for stopping by on your way back to Denver guys!

On Friday, we had more visitors.  Aunt Kathy & Uncle Brian came to town with cousins Kayla, Connor, and Adam.
Not only did they visit, but they found some cloths that I "just had to have".  Thanks so much guys.
On Saturday, we went to the lake and the boys went fishing.

Today I helped daddy celebrate his first Father's Day.  We had a really great day.

Ever since I had my tubes put in, I've been a happy little girl.  I'm sleeping through the night and playing hard all day.

What a busy past few days, I need a cookie break!
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment