Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Great Weekend

I made my first rummage sale purchase the other day!  It's a little activity table that will help me get use to being on my feet.


My new trick for this week is crawling up the stairs!  With daddy behind me and mommy above me, I crawled all the way up!  I'm really on the go now.

I'm mommy's little helper in the kitchen now.  If she needs a pot, I'm her girl.
I'm not the neatest eater, and I have to take a lot more baths now.

And since I out grew my baby bath tub, daddy got me a princess mat for the bathtub! Now I have so much more room to splash around!


Saturday evening we went down to the lake to try and catch some fish and to enjoy the outdoors.
We didn't catch anything, but it was sure fun.
"It's ok dad, you'll catch something next time."

 It was such a nice afternoon out today, that mommy and daddy put up a tent for us to play in.  I'm not sure what was more fun, playing in the tent or watching those two try and put a tent up.  It's a blast to play in there -I'm outside, but I don't have to touch the grass (for those of you who don't know, I'm not a big fan of how grass feels on my skin).

What a great weekend!

Cousin Liz, sorry to hear about your allergy to milk, I can sure relate to that.  Next time I see you, I'll let you try some of my special formula!

Have a great week everybody,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I love your tent! Aunt Kathy and I used to sleep outside in it when we were little, but not quite as little as you. Have fun it it!

    I like your lake pictures. We were at the lake Sunday, but it was a little cool. Oh well, it was fun anyway.

    Keep posting,

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete